Wix’s Product Design team. We define and design products that have an impact on over 140 million users around the world. We’re looking for a brilliant Senior Product Designer to join our UX studio. We love passionate people who are both masters of UX and have a pixel-perfect approach to UI.
We’re looking for a brilliant Senior Product Designer to join our global UX studio and be a part of the core team at our newest branch in Haifa, located next to the Haifa Center train station.
A Product Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop and Illustrator. With your strong communication, organizational skills and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people with different skills. Familiar with prototyping & animation tools (such as Invision, Axure, Principle, etc)? Have a Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design? Those aren’t must-haves, but they’ll definitely count in your favor. If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio of your work.
As a Senior Product Designer (UX & UI) you will:
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers and Software Developers to define, design and deliver extraordinary products.
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis and more.
- Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
- Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched.