Japanese Knowledge Base Writer
Wix’s Knowledge Base team. We’re a group of experts who use our unique understanding of Wix products to provide support content to over 190 million users around the world. We break down complicated concepts into concise, engaging text. We work with multiple stakeholders in the company to produce help articles and tutorials that address our users’ needs.
We offer competitive pay, shares and great benefits, including time off, health insurance, pension, subsidized lunch, happy hours and so much more. You’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, your coworkers (and bosses) fantastic and a lot of opportunities for growth in this fast-paced, high profile startup environment.
A native Japanese speaker with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in content, technical or product writing. You’re passionate about writing help content and are able to translate complex information into user-friendly content. You’re internet-savvy, flexible, and eager to take-on multiple, challenging projects.
As a Japanese Knowledge Base Writer, you will:
- Localize text from English to Japanese in the Wix tone and voice.
- Understand how to apply the essence of the Wix language.
- Manage the localization of knowledge base content in Japanese.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality content and identify documentation requirements.
- Analyze content suitability, user satisfaction and ticket reduction.
- Ensure that help content has all of the correct and accurate information.
- Deliver under tight deadlines with minimal revisions.