The Corvid by Wix Marketing team. With Corvid, our users can add advanced capabilities to their site. Work in Wix's visual builder, add custom functionality and interactions using Corvid’s APIs, use your own tools, and enjoy serverless coding in both the front-end and backend, all in an open, extendable platform. With Wix Data, users can create Database Collections to manage your site's content more efficiently, create dynamic pages without any coding required.
We are looking for a freelance technical content editor to revise and update Corvid’s getting started, onboarding and educational materials.
As a Freelance Technical Content Editor, you will:
- Get hands-on expertise with our product, and create quality user-friendly content to explain complex terms and topics.
- Create content for users with a wide range of coding backgrounds to successfully use Corvid.
- Manage every aspect of the documentation process from end-to-end, from early planning to execution and follow up.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, UX designers, and software developers to plan technical documentation.
- Professionally lead a small team of freelance technical writers to execute your content plan.
- Engage subject matter experts and organize content review and revision.
The application process:
- You will be asked to complete a task.
- If you pass, you will have a video interview.
- The project is for an outline for 30 getting started articles and content.
- You will be paid per project at an agreed rate on a freelance basis.