Wix’s IT Team. We provide technical assistance and support to Wix employees for computers, servers, hardware, software and events on a global scale. We take care of everything from configuration to control and maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring, using the newest technology for device management services, as well as Ansible and automation engines. We build fully automated flows from vendor to asset management to employees, including the use of Vending Machines for IT equipment. We also use many other automated processes for monitoring, purchasing, security incidences, SLM, CRM and more.
We’re looking for an IT Support Engineer to take an active part in our team, someone who wants to learn new things, likes to assist people with IT problems.
An IT professional with at least 2+ years’ hands-on experience in IT HelpDesk. You’ve worked in a mixed OS environment (macOS, Windows and Linux) and have a deep understanding of Microsoft Administrative tools, as well as networking concepts such as TCP/IP Stack, DNS, DHCP. You also have experience in computer repair, deployment and troubleshooting.
You’re patient, an excellent verbal and written communicator and you’re service-oriented. You’re a team player who is also comfortable working alone. Bonus points if you have experience working in a global dynamic company.As a System Administrator, you will:
As an IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Provide professional and efficient IT support to Wix employees.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN and all kinds of endpoints.
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, phones, and back-office systems.
- Take an active part in team projects like upgrading services and implementing new technology.
- Manage and maintain AV aspects of our office: conference rooms and systems, meetup areas, projectors, speaker system.
- Manage inventory and purchasing of technical equipment.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT support system.
- Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our employees.