Customer Care Expert - French
Wix’s Customer Care Team in Dublin. We build amazing products that help our users grow their businesses. We care about improving our user's experience and their success!
We offer competitive pay, shares and great benefits, including time off, health insurance, pension, subsidized lunch, happy hours and so much more. You’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, your coworkers (and bosses) fantastic and a lot of opportunities for growth in this fast-paced, high profile startup environment.
We’re looking for a Customer Care Expert who is fluent in French and English. No tech experience is required, we’ll train you!
These are the shifts we currently have available;
Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm).
Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm), permamently remote within Ireland.
Someone highly professional who loves guiding customers to success, is curious about understanding our users’ needs, and wants to offer the best solutions. You’re eager to explore new technologies and can learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively.
You have customer facing experience in any industry, strong critical thinking skills, and you know how to build strong relationships, identify challenges and find solutions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow.
As a Customer Care Expert - French, you will:
- Build strong relationships with Wix users, uncover needs and help guide them through their user journey.
- Manage email, phone, chat and/or other communication channels as a primary contact for Wix users.
- Analyze user behavior, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Go above and beyond to “wow” our customers.
- Offer options and alternatives where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain positive customer care experience and satisfaction.
- Influence and improve the way we support our users to make sure their experience is the best possible.
- Work with other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users’ needs.
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements.
Note: please send your CV in English