Senior QA Engineer
A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools, and user data analysis.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about quality and believes that nothing is impossible. This is your opportunity to join a professional team and make an impact.
- A QA Engineer with at least 3 years experience in web testing. Your strong technical skills make you a pro at identifying issues and solving complex problems, and your web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging) is impressive. You have at least 1 year of experience with test automation and can easily choose the right approach in given circumstances.
- You’re motivated, self-taught and your written and spoken English is at high level. You’re able to plan and lead QA activities as well as identify and mitigate risks.
- You're ready to be a QA focal point for the complete dev team (self-management, QA task prioritization, reporting to stakeholders, being a team-booster and assisting the team to solve complex issues)
- You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed. A Sherlock Holmes style problem solver, you’re good at taking ownership of tasks and communicating the product’s quality status. You can work well in teams as well as independently.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will:
- Take an active part in influencing design, UX & product requirements using your strong QA background
- Develop and execute functional and non-functional tests for new features and products
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
- Use automation tools to automate regression QA cycles and assure high test coverage.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries, executing and adjusting your testing activities accordingly.
- Use your sharp eyes and technical knowledge to ensure Wix users enjoy a flawless web experience
- Join Wix QA guild, take part in cross-company projects and grow your testing professionalism and skills.
Requirements / Minimum requirements
Please fill this field up with letters.
Please include an '@' in the email address
Please fill this field up with letters
Please fill this field with digits from 9 to 20
Please enter a valid URL
Only 3 links allowed.
File type not allowed
You must choose one of these options
Are you legally authorized to work in
Allowed file types: doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, text, ppx, pptx. Must be less than 3MB.
You must choose either uploading a CV file or adding a link.
If you've encountered any issue submitting this form, please send an email with the position and your CV to: email@example.com
By clicking "Submit" you agree to our