Wix’s Automation Innovation team where lead developers shape the architecture and design of our automation infrastructure and tools. They set the tone and standards of our automation developer culture, combining aspects of engineering, analytics, DevOps, technical and product management. They also mentor and help other engineers improve and sharpen their skills so that they’re eventually capable of being tech leads themselves.
The Wix development culture is transparent, highly technical and agile. Because we ship often, we’ve happily adopted Continuous Delivery and Test-Driven Development. We code for the JVM, mostly in Java. We develop and maintain a highly scalable system that supports Wix’s 150 million users—and the people who visit their websites. We strive to hire engineers who have ‘fire and forget’ abilities, passionate about automation and who are independent, innovative, and bold.
An awesome, motivated developer with experience using Java and JS technologies in a web environment. You have more than 4 years’ professional experience in the automation of web products (Selenium-WebDriver), as well as solid knowledge of testing methodology and automation strategy. Plus, you’re experienced in maintaining CI/CD jobs. You care about code design, have an in-depth understanding of OOP, take responsibility & can work independently.
Bonus points if you have:
- A university degree in computer related sciences.
- Experience as a tech lead or team lead.
- Mentoring experience.
- Presentation skills.
As an Automation Tech Lead, you will:
- Work on distributed infrastructure and products built with TDD.
- Enjoy the exciting challenges of scaling the system, as well as integration with 3rd party systems.
- Support and optimize our automation framework architecture.
- Communicate, coordinate and present automation culture with the engineering team members.
- Lead testing strategy for dedicated projects.
- Lead and grow a team of automation engineers.