Wix’s Customer Care Global Learning & Development department. Our mission is to establish a scalable learning & development programs that will empower the Customer Care employees to be successful, master their craft and become lifelong learners!
At our office, you’ll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers and diverse opportunities for growth in a fast-paced, startup and dynamic environment. We offer competitive salaries, equity and ESPP, a 401K with company contribution, as well as full medical and dental coverage from day 1. In addition, our offices are stocked with snacks and we deliver lunch daily. Our people enjoy exercise classes and wellness activities, plus we have fun activities going all the time - lots of them!
Someone highly professional and data driven who is truly passionate about learning. You are experienced in strategizing and producing engaging learning solutions for customer care employees that lead them to success. You are very technical, eager to explore new learning & development eLearning technologies and have the ability to learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively. It is crucial to have proven experience in LMS management, eLearning authoring tools (e.g Camtasia, Articulate etc.) and producing training videos. You should have strong critical thinking skills, you know how to build strong relationships, identify challenges and find solutions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow.
As a eLearning Specialist, you will:
- Manage eLearning programs to support our customer care onboarding, internal product training, ongoing online training courses and soft skills developmental courses for the global Customer Care Experts teams.
- Oversee our entire eLearning tech approach including vetting, selecting and managing vendors.
- Design instructional eLearning courses, including writing scripts, creating learning material outputs such as PPT, video visuals etc., and producing/editing training videos.
- Partner with subject matter experts to build custom eLearning programs.
- Build self-led on-boarding learning paths for all customer care roles.
- Support and complement classroom training initiatives with pre and post work.
- LMS admin and oversee users, usage, issues, upload new content and make sure the course library is frequently updated.
- Build digital quizzes and other knowledge checks to measure learning retention via the LMS.
- Advise on a long-term learning strategy to support and track learning paths for all roles.
- Partner with on-site Learning & Development Specialists and quality control team to deliver accurate and efficient training.
- Work with Data driven insights to improve material's delivery and content.
- Analyzing data and insights from LMS, using it to make business decisions.