Wix’s Automation Team. We’re driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for our users so they have a stunning experience as they build their sites. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools and user data analysis.
We’re looking for someone who wants to learn how to run automation and tests on production, and live to tell the tale! This is your opportunity to join a professional team, as well as learn & share knowledge with Wix’s teams around the world.
You’re self-motivated, self-taught and your written and spoken English is at a high level. You’re an independent worker who can switch tasks regularly without losing focus. You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed.
Bonus points if you have experience in web testing, mobile testing and different types of functional & non-functional testing.
As automation engineer, you will:
- Develop, execute and analyze automated tests for new exciting features and run them on production.
- Lead the cooperation and integration between all type of tests (Unit tests, integration tests and End 2 End tests).
- Help other team members with test writing.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries - executing and adjusting your test cases accordingly.
- Join Wix’s QA guild, take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.