On a dynamic page (driven by data from a collection), you set some placeholder text and then connect it to a dataset field... but apparently the dynamic text will be constrained by the placeholder's width. We need an option to decide how it behaves if the dynamic text is longer.
- Crop (not usually a good idea, but here for the sake of completeness)
- Wrap, and push everything below it further down
- Reduce/increase font size to fit placeholder width (may not be a good idea from a visual design POV)
- Truncate with ellipsis...
- Stretch placeholder as far as possible - e.g. to edge of container/strip/page etc.
The text needs to be able to both grow to a max-width and shrink to a min-width defined on the placeholder.