I just got three e-commerce projects on my hand. Two of them is a no brainer in WIX. But the other two is advanced.
1. I need to insert products from another system into the store on a daily basis.
2. I need to be able to export orders to XML or JSON formatted files as soon as they are placed.
3. I need to create several customer groups so when they login they will get the correct pricing calculated.
4. Need of more pricing fields for the price we pay when we buy the product and what the minium price will be no matter what coupon or customer group is used.
5. Online pricing calculation
This is tricky, lets say customer views product with SKU123 and then I want to be able to setup External Pricing Calculations and enter the URL to my calculator. Lets say the url is https://mysite.com/api/price/
When clients views product page for SKU123 it will post a request to https://mysite.com/api/price/SKU123 and present the returning price as the product price. This price will then be the price for this particular customer and be added to checkout.