I have a small bakery and I want to use Wix for my online store because it has a wide variety of capabilities and is user friendly. However, I can't use the store feature on Wix. The reason for this is simple; Wix doesn't offer me enough options when it comes to getting my goods to the customer in connection with the checkout page. The online store offers the standard shipping option or permits me to take payment in person only.
Unfortunately, these options are simply inadequate for my business needs because I need to require payment in advance to avoid excessive waste. I want to sell my product online and require the customer to pay in advance or in some situations at least post a non-refundable deposit. The problem is that under Florida law, I cant ship my home-baked goods at all, so I don't want anything on my check out page leading the customer to believe I can ship items. However, if the customer is local, I will deliver for an extra charge, but if the customer is not local, they need to be able to schedule an appointment to pick up their item from me directly, but only after they have prepaid me to make it.
It would be fantastic if the this feature/app displayed and tracked:
1. The date the order is being placed
2. The customer's personal info
3. The date and time the customer would like to pick up or have delivered their items. (It would be great if this item was displayed as a customizable calendar that permitted the site owner to block out certain dates and times, so the customer couldn't select them.)
4. The location the customer would like to have the item delivered to
5. Any special delivery instructions
6. The ability to add an extra charge for delivery
7. The ability to enable the delivery availability option for certain areas (counties maybe) or zip codes, and disable it for others.
8. The option of disabling both shipping and delivery and enabling the pick-up in person after payment feature. (Also adding the customer's selection for pick up time and date to appear on the customizable calendar or prohibiting certain selections as set by previous entries or blockouts.) However, multiple customers could pick up items at the same time without creating conflicts and it would probably be most efficient to permit them to do so.
9. An assigned customer order number
Please create something I can use.