I am new to Wix.
In a professor and student scenario, basically this is what I have to do when a client books a lesson:
1) Automatically create an event in Google Calendar (and for this there is a dedicated document: https://support.wix.com/en/article/syncing-your-google-calendar-with-wix-bookings );
2) Inviting both people (professor and student);
3) Create an Hangouts meet link to join the class;
4) Add this link to the calendar event.
Now, 1) is not code-related.
The other points seems something that should be done in a webhook as soon as the booking is done.
What I am asking here is:
1) Is it possible to set-up a webhook for the event "there is a new booking"?
2.1) If the answer is 'yes', is it possible to EDIT the booking with this additional info?
2.2) If the answer is 'no', do you see any other way to accomplish this task?
Thanks in advance,