In preview mobile mode, it works perfectly fine. In fact, it was working well, but then I made some text size adjustments and now it doesn't show up in my mobile device at all. The content will still show in preview, but not on multiple mobile devices. I tried using different makes of phones, and browsers, but nothing changes. https://www.sea1.org/free-resources-links/subject/English It use to work for all subjects, now none. Seems to work just fine in desktop and mobile preview options through Wix, but once you get on an actual mobile device it doesn't show the links (green squares).
It was working like this just fine, but something changed and not sure why it isn't working now on actual mobile devices.