I've got a bunch of 3 icons that, when clicked, expand previously collapsed strips to show different tables, depending on what you click.
I am using...
1. if..then...else to determine if a strip (and contained elements) are already collapsed, if not, expand that strip (and contained elements) and collapse any others strips that might be open AND scroll to that strip. Clicking again toggles the same strip to collapse.
2. Once at the strip you can either press a button to collapse that strip and go back to the icons at the top, or...
3. ...manually scroll to the top and click on another icon which collapses the previous strip, expands and scrolls to that new strip.
- This all works fine for 2 of the icons.
- The 3rd icon, when doing point 3 above and clicking on it - scrolls to the bottom of the strip, hiding the top.
- I've tried scrolling to different elements within the strip and even an anchor at the top of the strip - no joy.
The code structure is the same for all three icons - so I'm confused why it's not consistent for the last one.
Can anyone help?