Again this lacks a bit of finesse and sophistication but I will still share.
But here's the link to the screencast: https://www.useloom.com/share/cebd50d00d304961846601a1199afe80
Get the feel for it here: https://bit.ly/2IYtEEy
What you need to have:
1) Text (where you want to provide a tooltip for);
In this example I am using the text "Text".
2) A box, shape, or vector image where you want to place your tooltip in, depending on your preference (or none at all);
In this example I used a vector image for one and the other without.
3) The 'tooltip';
1) Make sure the box, shape or vector image is "hidden on load";
2) Also do the same thing with your 'tooltip' ("hidden on load");
3) Add the events "MouseIn" and "MouseOut" on the Text (this case the "Text");
4) Then add the Code below.
The position of the tooltip is fixed; it will appear on the same exact location where you initially placed it and won't adjust. But I guess it's a good start. Hope this helps! :D