I'm trying to filter a table using a dropdown. The field in the table I'm trying to filter is a a reference field to another table. I thought I fixed it by having two datasets to the look up table (one to be used in the dropdown; and one to be used to filter off of; which I then linked to the table 's dataset)
It works when I choose a value in the dropdown, but the table won't load initially anymore (it did work, and then I came back and it wasn't loading anymore); It seems to be related to the filter I am setting on the table set that connects to another dataset.
Sorry if I didn't explain this well. The link to the page I'm having difficulties with is: https://syverts2.wixsite.com/mysite/lookup-roster