I am trying to show a database entry on a page. The entries (rows) include a "year" column (going from 1925 to 2018). I can SORT the database by the year, but the sorting 1) is not displayed on the site, and 2) does not get retained by the database. For whatever reason, the database reverts back to 1983 as the first row. I have made changes in Sandbox before Sync, and I have made changes to the Live database; each time I have pressed save. I have also clicked on "Edit Live Database"; here the sorting is correct and stays correct. However, when I go back to sandbox/live, the rows have again rearranged; starting with 1983.