Hi, Just started on web site creation and have got myself horribly tangled up. I rather need these questions answered - I have looked but cannot see the answers on the Wix Help site.
(1) If I delete the template I've been using and either start another or do that one again do I keep my web site address? This is important as I've printed some flyers with the web address on them.
(2) I seem to have a lot of black space on my site between text and images - is there some way I can delete this so everything follows on from everything else?
(3) What does "strip" mean? All my text/images seem to be in a strip box.
My web address is https://bsomers0.wixsite.com/actingcoach as you will see there's a white area on the top, below which only half my face is seen and a lengthy black empty space at the bottom.
(4) should everything on the desktop view be in much the same position as on the mobile view? If so, alas, it isn't.
(5) can you move text around whilst you're in mobile view? Likewise can you get rid of excess black space?
I'd very much appreciate any help!