Hello all, I hope you can help me. I use Clickcease.com to limit fraudulent clicks on my google ads campaigns. I added the script code to wix header, and it caused all kinds of problem with the site, with pages not properly fully loading. Here is the response I got for wix support.
The issue itself was recreated right away, but then after making some adjustments in the Editor it seems to be resolved, but I didn't realize it was an intermittent issue. Now I can see that it sometimes take 4-5 times reloading the site to reproduce the issue.
The issue itself is basically that the site doesn't finish loading, which is why there are multiple issues present, such as the Menu being unresponsive, the Facebook icon (Social Bar) not loading and other elements on the page not appearing. These issues, which can affect both desktop and mobile, are being caused by a custom code you added to the site via tracking tools and analytics. I've disabled the "Clickcease" code and now the site is consistently loading. This includes the Menu, Social icon, images and the Bookings page which had been mentioned in one of your other tickets. Please review the code and make any necessary adjustments or keep the code disabled to avoid these issues.
I need to use this software, so after talking to Clickcease support, they want to try to add the code as an HTML element at the top of all my pages. SO I did this:
But the problem is the code is not visible in the source code.