I want my users to subscribe to a game via a form in their user account. When one user have submit the form I want the form to be replaced by a text and two value from two database collection even if he disconnect and reconnect later.
My form is pretty simple :
- On text field : the user input a pseudonym
- 18 radio buttons: each button is in front a picture and the user can select only one button
- A check box : to confirm that he want to participate to the game.
- A submit button
I have created one database collection (data1) that receive the data from the form. The value of each radio button is the reference of each picture that is beside them.
I have create a second database collection (data2) with the reference of each pictures in one column and the pictures on the column beside.
Here is where I’m lost. I don't know what I have to do and I can't find any tutorial to on "submit" stay on the same page but show some text plus :
- The pseudonym that the user have enter from data1
- The picture of his choice from data2 based on a comparison between all the value of column 1 of data 2 with the value of the radio button the user have chosen from data1.
A function that would Express the following condition : compare value of column 2 cell x from data1 with value of each cell of column 1 of data2. When you find that cell x of data 1 and cell y of data 2 are equal then display image cell of same row but column 2 of data 2
And then I want to had a download button so that the user can download the picture he has chose.
I know that I have to use wix code to be able to do that but I have never used it. So after a few days of research I finally decided to ask on this forum if somebody could help me.