I have seen that these issues have been discussed tons of times separately, but it did not find in any of the threads a combined solution addressing all of them if any.
I would like to implement 3 simple requirements together:
1) I want Social Logins for my member area
2) When a user clicks os the social login button I want the default Log-In form to be the Log-In Page and not the Sign-up Page. It is much more frequent than a user returns over time to log in while the sign-up process is a one-off thing. Hence it would make more sense to have a "Not yet a member, Sign up" link rather than "Already a member Log In". 3) I would like to remove the notification icon from the login bar (the bell) My understanding is:
1) Wix does not allow yet to customize the default sign-up/log-in lightboxes, hence no changes in text/links can be done
2) If I go with a custom sign-up form, I cannot have social logins
3) The icon bell cannot be anyhow removed. I can live with the bell icon (but any recos to remove it is appreciated), and I was thinking of developing my own Corvid signup process, but before going into this I would like to make sure I could integrate FB/Google social logins in a Corvid custom form. I am assuming this should be a pretty common use case, but I have not found any Corvid threads discussing this, therefore I would like to make sure I am not losing anything that could prevent me to implement the required experience before putting any coding effort. Has anyone ever implemented this use case? Thanks,