Hello all, i'm looking for some serious assistance to develop the next stage of my site.
1. I have a members page which has a default collection - which is good
2. I have a separate collection for let's say recipes, which is also good
the new problem in two parts
3. i would like the user to be able to bypass a lot of form filling if a previous recipe has been entered i.e. a full set of data of available in point 2.
4. i have a drop down menu to identify a list of family recipes
5. if a previous recipe is selected by the user i would like the recipe name to be displayed below this to confirm we are talking about the same recipe. For this i have added a text box that linked to the collection field.
So Question 1.
How do i link a recipe family name to the recipe name?
6. if the name of the recipe is correct i have another drop down below this that says true or false, well yes or no.
7. If the user selects yes, then the user should go to a review page that displays most of the recipe data that has already been entered.
Is this possible and can someone please talk me through the steps. I have learnt a lot by doing this myself so i would love to see this through to completion also.
Thanks in advance