Hello! Any help is very much appreciated as I have been playing around with this for days and cannot find a solution. I'm creating a member dashboard page, and I want it to look similar to how Wix sets up their website dashboard page (picture below), with header navigation at the top, along with a side menu attached to the left of their window that allows the user to navigate their dashboard.
The best solution I've been able to find to re-create this effect is a strip with two columns (left column being the menu at 12% of the strip, while the remaining 88% is the dashboard content). The only issue is, that once I start re-sizing the window and making it smaller, the menu will shrink along with it, and some of the words will become hidden. This would create a problem for users coming to the page on different screen sizes. I've also played around with "pinning" a container box, but this doesn't create the desired effect that I'm looking for.
Does anyone know if this is possible to set-up? I essentially want a side menu bar that has two behaviors: 1) will always "stick" to the user's left window
2) will not re-size when you shrink the page.
Any tips or tricks on how to create this would be much appreciated!!!