I was hoping someone could help me with an issue I'm having on our website.
To summarise the issue:
1) Web page had a repeater linked to a database with 'games' we've made
2) The repeated shows the minimal details of each game in the database (image, text etc)
3) If you click on the game image in this repeater, it connects to a dynamic page
4) The dynamic page has a lot more detail and serves as a full games page
5) The issue is that some of our games have their own website and instead of using the dynamic page, we want the repeater to take viewers to that full website - but we can't do this
The reason we can't do this is that the repeater connects to the dynamic page with a field in the database called "AR (Title)" - this can't be edited. The ideal would be to replace the field value here with the website link, but it can't be edited.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for what we can do?
Thanks in advance!