I am trying to create a button on Page A that when pressed 40% of people (or 40% of presses whichever is easier) are led to Page B and the other 60% are led to Page C. I'd like to do this again on Page B (ex: Page B Button 40% to Page D and 60% to Page E). I'd like the result to be completely random.
If you reload Page A it (hopefully) doesn't change your result (If you were led to Page B you can't reload Page A and later get page C results. This aspect is secondary but would be awesome.
I understand this might be a big request but any advice in the general direction is helpful!