I'm sending on behalf of my client, who runs a model agency. We already have a Premium subscription and are building the site as we speak.
Our site has the following pages:
- Models: a list of available models
- Individual model's portfolio: a separate page per model with pictures and sizes
- Casting: a contact form used by clients to contact the agency with their desired models
We would like to implement the following functionality:
- On both the Models page, and on each model's portfolio page, we would like to create an 'Add to casting' button. When clicked, this will save the current model's information (primarily name and picture) to the Casting page.
- On the Casting page, clients get a summary of their selected models, and can send this selection, along with an optional message, to the agency, upon which the agency will get in touch with the clients to confirm the booking.
Is it possible to create such a flow? If so, could you advise us how to achieve this? I am a programmer so advanced Wix Code solutions are fine.