I am trying to build profile pages for my website. I have set up the databases/datasets and can get the text fields working in a repeater with links to their full profile. One of the dataset fields is a boolean called 'severeAllergy'. I have a vector image to indicate an alert that I'd like to link to the condition of the 'severeAllergy' field. (ie. true = show image, false/null = hide image.)
dataset is called #dataset1
image is called #alerticon
boolean field called 'severeAllergy'
repeater is called #miniprofile
I had this working outside of the repeater but when I tried to set it up in the repeater it all went sideways.