Hope someone can help :-)
This is the page:
User actions on the page:
1. user selects brand in the first dropdown.
2. products associated with the brand selected appear as options in the second dropdown
3. user selects a product from the second dropdown
4. user hits "display" button
5. the text in red changes to display the product that user has selected
scenario 1: Brand A has more than one product --> user select one product from the list in the second dropdown and hits the button --> the text in red displays the name of the product selected
scenario 2 (the problem): brand B only has one product --> user selects the only product that appears in the second dropdown and hits the "display" button --> the red text box disappears.
This is my onClick event code, in case I have missed anything
Thank you for any help!