I have a Wix Site URL https://samskrita-bharati-va.wixsite.com/home/registration-form; Apart from having some static pages, I also have one page where I embedded external form (from JotForm) using HTML IFrame. The embedding was a simple URL https://form.jotform.com/81574034684158
The form is supposed to collect some information and when submitted it is supposed to open a PayPal Window.
The Wix Site has been working perfectly OK for more than a year and until last week (May 30th) but as of June 1 something happened with the form submission part of the site. Here is what happens:
1. Using FireFox browser, when the Submit button is pressed - it stays at "Please Wait..." and nothing happens (it is supposed to open a Paypal payment screen)
2. Using IE, I get an error message "An error occurred. Please contact form owner"
3. Using Chrome all works OK..
After several troubleshooting scenarios with JotForm Support team and Wix Helpdesk - the problem has not been resolved. Wix helpdesk suggested that I contact Corvid Forum for further help.
1. The JotForm form itself works perfectly by itself - so nothing wrong there.
2. When Jotform support team embedded my form in their own wix website, it works perfectly.
3. The JotForm support team's wix site has been transferred to my account, it works perfectly
4. But when I duplicate the same site and renamed it to a different site name, that does not work anymore.
5. Similarly if I create a brand new site and embed the form - it does not work either.
This tells me there is something in my Wix account that is causing a discrepancy...
6. Last but not least, the JotForm support team mentioned the following:
"Wix sandboxes external codes that are embedded using their HTML widget. The attribute that needs to be enabled (on their end) is "allow-top-navigation". Because of the sandboxing, our PayPal integration cannot redirect the form to PayPal within the Wix site window, so we attempt to open a new window instead."
Can anyone help Please!!!