In this example https://www.wix.com/code/home/forum/questions-answers/adding-a-photo-gallery-in-a-dynamic-page it's written how to add a gallery to a dynamic page. But what will be the performance if I need to add a few galleries and many photos?
I created a dynamic category page and a dynamic page http://wixmanns.wixsite.com/metateks/production, to which I connected three database collections:
1. productionsDatabase - contains the main content
2. modelsDatabase - contains photos of equipment models
3. galleryDatabase - contains real photos of equipment
I connected three dataset sources to a dynamic page and it works,
but I don't really like the performance of this page :(
I have a question. What will be the performance (forecast), if the database collections will contain:
1. productionsDatabase - 80-100 items
2. modelsDatabase - 320-350 photos of equipment models (items) that will be filtered by title productionsDatabase
3. galleryDatabase - 450-500 real photos of equipment (items) that which will also be filtered by title productionsDatabase
Performance improves if I disable the second and third collections.