I am Leo and I am a beginner regarding coding and stuff. I was trying hard to do it on my own, but I couldn´t make it work. I want to build a page that offers people to search for real estates out of my database.
I would really appreciate if someone could help me with a sample code to combine checkboxes, dropdowns and user inputs to filter the database “Grundstcke” and show it in #repeater1.
I want to to achieve that all filters can be used combined or individually.
Everything begins on the page "Start" where people can select:
· The state (#dropdownstate)
· Type of property (#dropdowntype)
· or click #button to go to the next page called “Properties”.
On the page “Properties”(see below) users should be able to specify their searching results by combining more checkboxes, inputs and a dropdown :
· #cbrent sale (checkbox for rent/sale)
· #inputregion (to specify the region)
· #cbprice (checkbox for pricerange)
· #dropdownsize (to choose size e.g. from 400m²)
The database "Grundstcke":
Thanks for reading my post and I would be happy for advice or even a sample code!!