The magic of expert work arounds ;)
I had this issue as well... even tried the fake dynamic page, then it would work once and stop again. I then tried setting the link to a url instead of a page... put the entire url to the page I wanted to redirect to and voila! Worked perfectly.
I had the same problem...drove me nuts. Worked in mobile preview but not on the phone
I found my Collection permissions were set to Site Content not Form Submission
Changed to Form Submission and all was well!!
To do so In Data Manager click on the Collection then edit permissions and change from Site Content to Form Submission Hope this helps