Please see the below time-sensitive request.
We are aware Corvid CLI is in Alpha, and would appreciate any help the Corvid team can provide.
Thanks very much!
When using the local editor `npx corvid open-editor`, I notice that the files in `src/database/*` are changed even though I did not do any change into the database. And these changes are breaking down my database schema.
Steps to reproduce it
1. Clone wix site with corvid
2. Open editor with corvid
3. Close editor without changing anything in the database.
4. Run `git status` and you can see undesired changes in `src/database`.
I would expect some changes in some files due to "behind the scenes" changes from the editor, but never a change on the database schema if I haven't done that.
In this screenshot, it can be observed how this affected to my database schema, and I am certain that I didn't do any of those changes.
- OS: macOS Mojave 10.14.5 (18F132)
- Version: Corvid CLI v0.1.76