I'm pretty new to Wix, but have been asked to build a website for an Historic Car Club recently, and I've been using Wix to do so.
So far it's been going well - I've managed to build a fairly respectable looking site, but I'm now starting to look at some slightly more difficult aspects.
One of the requirements the Club has is that when members log into the site, they're able to see details about themselves from the club records. Some of these details should not be able to be edited by the member themselves, but should be able to be displayed to the member.
Some of the more difficult details I need to include are the following:
1. Whether or not the member has paid their registration. At this stage, registration payments are made in person or via bank transfer, so not using the website for that at all, so our treasurer needs to be able to access a members database and update it when she receives payment from each member. This should then update the members page reflecting that the payment has been made.
2. How long each member has been in the club. This should be based on a joining date and should be automatically updated to show the length of membership.
3. Membership number, provided by the club and should not be able to be edited by the member in any way.
4. List of vehicles that the member has registered through the club's registration scheme. Many members have multiple vehicles, so this needs to be a many-to-one relationship. I want to be able to display various details about the vehicle to the member, such as make, model, registration number, permit length, and registration expiry date (perhaps with an option to say whether the next year's registration has been paid or not).
5. Whether or not the member has fulfilled their club obligations. Members are required to attend 2 meetings and 3 social events each year to retain their membership. I would like to be able to display the number of each that each member has attended. Potentially even a list of WHICH events and meetings the member has attended during the year.
I'm not sure how much of this is possible or what's involved in getting it set up, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to your replies. :)