I created a database of a list of names. There's six or seven fields.
The original database works fine as does the dataset linked to it. I can enter all the fields I need and it works.
I created a suite of pages (don't want dynamic at this time) and made them hidden. They are for viewing the database entries for our membership, in any four ways of SORT.
The original of the suite is SORT BY LAST NAME, and it works fine.
I duplicated the page, named it Fallen Comrades Sort by Branch of Service. I then changed the dataset and sort parameters to fit the category of SORT BY BRANCH OF SERVICE. It works fine. Same results, only a different sort order. Again, it works fine.
I did the same thing with the third page. I duplicated the original page, and named this duplicate SORT BY DATE OF DEATH. Did everything I did again to suit this pages sort order.
Now, for the life of me, SORT BY DATE OF DEATH is not connecting to the dataset/database. The repeater table on this page doesn't display anything. I went over ALL the settings agaiin, and again, and again again. It just refuses to call the database.
I'm at wits end and request that you look at this page and see where I went wrong. I'mn sure it's something silly, but I can't find it after re-entering the parameters as I did from the original to the second.
Please review FALLEN SORT BY LAST NAME (the original), then FALLEN SORT BY BRANCH OF SERVICE, then SORT BY DATE OF DEATH and tell me where the latter is bugged.
You can find this on my site www.vfwpost2485.org under the CLARK VETERANS CEMETERY menu and down to the CVC ADMIN page, where the links are to the (hidden) pages. Look for Fallen Comrades List, click the different sort pages (each one opens in a new window) and use your magic to find the bug, I sure can't find it.