How can I add e-brochure link to my page?
I usually copy and paste the text but on this site I can not do it that way. I tried on the Add+ media link already but is not working.
Is there a way?
Reply from Daniel | January 26, 2014
You can just upload it as a document to your site. Simply follow the steps below and/ or watch the following video:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus icon to open Add.
2. From Add, click Media and then click Document.
3. Click the document icon to select it and then click Settings.
4. From Document Settings, click Choose Document.
5. From My Documents, click Upload Documents.
6. Browse your folders and select your document. Click Open to upload your document.
7. From My Documents, click your document and then click Choose Document to add it to your site.
After publishing the document, viewers will only need to click on it to download it!
Please note: You can upload these files: doc & .docx, .xls & .xlsx, .ppt & .pptx, .odt, and .pdf
The maximum upload file size is 10MB.
For more information about uploading a document click here.Daniel - Wix support team