Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Add a Twitter Follow button to your site so that when your visitors visit your site they can click it and follow your Twitter feed.
To add a Twitter Follow button:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Social. Click Twitter Follow.
3. Double-click the Twitter Follow button.
4. From Twitter Follow Button Settings, under Twitter Username, type in your Twitter username.
5. Click Update.
6. Click outside of the Twitter Follow button to close Twitter Follow Settings.
A Twitter Follow button is added to your site.
To return to Add, click Back to Add from the top of the Social window.
To close Add, click X from the top right.
To customize your Twitter Follow button:
1. Double-click your Twitter Follow button.
2. From Twitter Follow Settings, show or hide your total followers and Twitter handle.
3. Click outside of the Twitter Follow button to close Twitter Follow Settings.
Your Twitter Follow button is customized.
Twitter Username – add your Twitter username so that your visitors can follow you on Twitter.
Display total followers – show or hide your total count of followers.
Display Twitter handle – show or hide your Twitter username.