Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Add a Spotify Follow button to your Wix site so that you visitors can follow you or your favorite artists.
To add a Spotify Follow button:
1. Click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Social. Click Spotify Follow.
3. Double-click the Spotify Follow button.
4. From Spotify Follow Settings, click Search Spotify.
Instead, you can click Enter a Spotify URI. In the field that appears, paste the artist’s Spotify URI and click Update URI.
5. From Search for an Artist, type the name of an artist in the search field, and click Search.
6. Click an artist from the search results and click OK.
To customize your Spotify Follow button:
1. Double-click your Spotify Follow button.
2. From Spotify Follow Settings, under Layout, click the dropdown menu and click a layout to select it.
Choose between a basic layout or a detailed layout. If the detailed layout is selected, the artist name and artist image will be displayed.
3. Under Color, click the dropdown menu, and click a color scheme to select it.
The Dark color scheme is only available if the detailed layout is selected.
4. Check the box next to Show Follower Count to hide or show the follower count.