Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Add a Pinterest "Pin It" button to allow visitors to pin images on your site to Pinterest.
To add a Pinterest "Pin It" button:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Social. Click Pinterest Pin It.
3. Double-click the Pinterest "Pin It" button.
4. From Pinterest "Pin It" Button Settings, click Choose Image.
5. From the image gallery, click your image and then click Change Image.
This is the image that will appear in Pinterest after visitors click the Pinterest "Pin It" button.
6. From Pinterest "Pin It" Button Settings, under Add a Description, type a description of the image.
This is the description that will appear in Pinterest after visitors click the Pinterest "Pin It" button.
Under Pin Preview, view how the pinned image will appear in Pinterest.
A Pinterest "Pin It" Button is added to your site.
To customize your Pinterest "Pin It' button:
These options will only appear after you choose an image.
1. Double-click your Pinterest "Pin It" button.
2. From Pinterest "Pin It" Button Settings, under Pin Counter style, click the drop-down menu and click a counter style to select it.
3. Under Pin It button size, click the drop-down menu and click a style to select it.
4. Under Pin It button color, click the drop-down menu and click a color to select it.
Your Pinterest "Pin It" button is customized.