Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Promote your business' Facebook page on your site with a Facebook Page Like box.
Note that when a visitor clicks the like button in your Facebook Page Like box, they are liking your Facebook page, and not your site.
To add a Facebook Page Like Box:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Social. Click Facebook Page Like.
3. From Facebook Page Like Settings, under Facebook Page Link, complete your Facebook page link.
You will first need to enter a Facebook web address in your Facebook page's Page Info settings. To do so, go to Facebook > use Facebook as your page > click the Update Page Info button > next to Facebook Web Address, click Enter a Facebook web address.
To customize your Facebook Page Like box:
1. Double-click your Facebook Page Like box.
2. From Facebook Page Like Settings, under Color Scheme, click the dropdown to select Light or Dark.
3. Show or hide Faces, News Feed, Border, and Header.
4. Click outside of the Facebook Page Like Box to close Facebook Page Like Settings.