Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Add a Facebook Comments box to your site and allow your visitors to make comments directly on your site by logging in with their Facebook account.
To add a Facebook Comments box:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Social. Click Facebook Comments.
A Facebook Comments box is added to your site.
To return to Add, click Back to Add from the top of the Social window.
To close Add, click X from the top right.
To customize your Facebook Comments box:
1. Double-click your Facebook Comments box.
2. From Facebook Comments Settings, change the Number of Comments to display and the Color.
3. Click outside of the Facebook Comments box to close Facebook Comments Settings.
Your Facebook Comments box is customized.
Adding a Facebook username to the Social section of your Settings will allow you to moderate comments on your site and prevent errors when using Facebook plugins such as Facebook Like.
To add a Facebook username:
1. From the left side of your Editor, click Settings and then click Social.
2. From Social, under Facebook Username, type your username in the field (make sure you type yourpersonal facebook username and not a business facebook username).
Your Facebook username is not your email or password! To find your username: Log into Facebook > clickProfile > copy the text or ID number in the URL bar after www.facebook.com
3. Click Done.
Your Facebook username is updated.
Number of Comments – set the number of comments that will appear on your site.
Color – choose a color scheme for your Facebook Comments box.
To moderate Facebook comments:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the gear icon to open Settings.
2. From Settings, click Social Settings.
3. Under Social Settings, under Facebook Username, type your username in the field (make sure you type your personal facebook username and not a business facebook username).
Please note that your Facebook username is not your email or password. To find your username, log into Facebook > click Profile > copy the text or ID number in the URL bar after www.facebook.com.
4. Click Done, and from the top right of your editor, click Publish.
5. Open your live site in a new browser window, and navigate to the page with the Facebook Comments box.
6. Under Public Comments, click Moderate under the comment you would like to moderate. Then click Hide Comment, Ban User, or Boost Comment.
When you hide a user's comments, the comment will only remain visible to that Facebook user's Facebook friends.
It is only possible to edit or delete your own comments.
Check the Moderator View tab for more options.