Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
The Twitter API has been deprecated and the original Twitter Feed app will therefore no longer work on your site. Follow the instructions below to add a working Twitter feed to your site.
Our developers are currently working on integrating the new Twitter API. We apologize for the inconvenience. For the latest updates and recommendations on this issue, click here to go to Wix Answers.
To add a Twitter feed to your Wix website:
4. From the left side of the Wix Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
5. From Add, click Apps and then click HTML.
6. Click the HTML app to select it and then click Settings.
7. From Settings, under Mode, click the drop-down menu and select HTML code.
8. Under HTML / embed code, paste the code that you copied in Step 3 above.
9. To control the width of the widget, add a width parameter to the <a > element in the code. See the example in this screenshot:
Your Twitter feed should now work correctly on your site.