Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Strips allow you to break your site up into horizontal sections and help you to layout and design the look and feel of your site. Add strips to your site, customize their style and add your content to them!
Add a strip to your site from the Shapes & Lines section of Add.
To add a strip:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Shapes & Lines. Click Strip.
A strip is added to your site.
Add a background image to your stip from Strip Settings.
If you do not see this option, please remove your existing strip and add a new strip. For information on how to add a strip, click here.
To add a background image to your strip:
1. Double click the strip to open Strip Settings.
2. Click Add Image.
3. Click an image and select Change Background.
4. Under Image Scaling, choose Crop, Actual Size, or Fit.
5. Under Tiling, select an option.
6. Under Alignment, select an option.
A background image is added to your strip.
Customize the style of your strip from Strip Settings.
To customize your strip style:
1. Click the strip to select it and then click Change Style.
2. From Change Style, click a style.
3. Click Edit Style.
Or create a style of your own from scratch by clicking Personalize this Strip!
You can click OK to choose the selected Strip Style without editing.
4. From Advanced Styles, change the Skin, Colors, Corners, Shadow and Border width of your strip. Click OK.
5. From Change Style, click OK.
Your strip style is customized.