Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
You can select from hundreds of free shapes to add to your site.
Add a shape to your site from the Shapes & Lines section of Add.
To add a shape:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Shapes & Lines. Click Shape.
3. Click the shape to select it and then click Settings.
4. From Settings, click Choose Shape.
5. From Change Shape, click a shape. Click Change Shape.
6. Next to Fill Color, select a fill color.
7. Next to Stroke, select a border color.
8. Under Stroke Width, drag the scroll to change the border width.
A shape is added to your site.
To return to Add, click Back to Add from the top of the Shapes & Lines window.
To close Add, click X from the top right.
To edit a shape:
1. Click the shape to select it and then click Settings.
2. From Settings, click Choose Shape.
3. From Change Shape, click a shape. Click Change Shape.
4. Next to Fill Color, select a fill color.
5. Next to Stroke, select a border color.
6. Under Stroke Width, drag the scroll to change the border width.
Your shape is edited.