Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Can't open the Wix editor or Wix templates? It's likely because you have to "allow pop-ups from Wix.com". Below you'll find step-by-step instructions to resolving this challenge.
Most current versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape and Firefox contain built in pop-up blockers.
As many of the features in Wix.com feature pop-ups or automatically open a new browser you will need to allow pop-ups from Wix.com.
Don't worry. It's simple to fix. Just follow the steps below.
You can also follow this link .
The Firefox browser includes a pop-up blocker that by default blocks all pop-ups, and therefore may block links to Wix.com that open in separate windows.
To allow pop-ups from Wix.com:
1. Select the “Tools” menu
2. Select “Options…”
3. Select “Content”
4. Click “Exceptions” opposite “Block pop-up windows”
5. Type “www.wix.com” and click “Allow”
6. Click “Close” to close Allowed Sites - Popups
7. Click “OK” to close Options
From now on, you will be able to use Wix.com.
Note: In the Mac OS X version of Firefox, you need to select Preferences on the Firefox menu, instead of Options on the Tools menu.
If you see the pop up when logging in your editor, simply click on "Options":
1. Select the “Tools” menu
2. Select “Pop-up Blocker”
3. Select “Pop-up Blocker Settings” and a dialog box will open
In the Pop-up Blocker Settings dialog box:
4. Type “www.wix.com” in the “Address of Web site to allow” text box
5. Click “Add”
6. Click “Close”
This will add www.wix.com to the list of allowed sources of pop-ups. From now on, you will be able to use Wix.com as usual .
If you see the pop up when logging in your editor, simply click on "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site":
For Mac Computers
1. Click "Safari" in the menu (not inside the browser).
2. Click "Preferences".
3. Go to the "Security" Tab and uncheck "Block pop-up windows".
For a PC
Click on the wheel icon on your browser and check "Block Pop-Up Windows".
1. Click on the wrench icon on the right side of the browser:
2. Click Settings and from the bottom of the Settings window, click Show advanced settings.
3. Under Privacy, click Content settings.
4. Under Pop-ups, click Allow all sites to show pop-ups.
Your pop-up blocker will be turned off completely.
Note: To turn off the pop-up blocker for Wix only, click Manage exceptions and add http://[*.]wix.com to the list.
Go to "Tools" -> click on "Preferences".
Click on "Windows" on the left side.
Select "Open all pop-ups" in the Pop-ups list.
Click "OK" on the bottom.
1. Close every instance of the browser currently running. Please make sure that no instance of the browser is left in memory.
2. Open the browser on a blank page. If your browser's-homepage is Wix, close this tab and open a new blank tab.
3. Open the cache-cleaning dialog using ctrl+shift+del (this goes for FireFox, Internet Explorer and Chrome). Then:
a. In Internet Explorer: Make sure that "Temporary Internet Files" is checked in the dialog. Then click "Delete".
b. In FireFox: make sure that the "Time range to clear" combo-box is set to "Everything". This is vital. Also make sure that, of the available checkboxes, "Cache" is checked. Then click "Clean now".
c. In Chrome: make sure that the "Clear data from this period" combo-box is set to "Everything". This is vital. Also make sure that, of the available checkboxes, "Empty the cache" is checked. Then click "Clear browsing data".
d. In Safari: Please find instructions here.
4. After all this, close the browser and re-open it