Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Share music on your site and customize your Audio Play Button from the Audio Play Button settings window.
Add music to your site with the Audio Play Button.
To add an Audio Play Button:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Media.
3. From Media, click Audio Play Button.
4. Click the Audio Play Button to select it and then click Settings.
5. From Audio Play Button, click Change Track.
6. From Choose Track, click Upload Music and select a file from your computer. Click Open.
7. Click OK.
8. From Audio Play Button, customize the options and change the style.
An Audio Play Button is added to your site.
Customize your Audio Play Button by clicking on it and updating your settings in the Audio Play Button settings window.
To customize your Audio Play Button:
1. Click the Audio Play Button.
2. From the Audio Play Button settings window, checkmark the box next to the relevant customization options: Autoplay and Loop.
3. Under Volume, scroll the button left or right to change the volume.
4. Click Change Style to change the Audio Play Button style.
5. Click outside of the Audio Play Button to close the settings window.
Your Audio Play Button is customized.