Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
An anchor is a position marker for navigating on or between your site pages.
Add links to your anchor from other elements on your site. When visitors click on one of these links, they will be taken to the anchor’s location.
To add an anchor link:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Buttons & Menus and then click Anchor.
3. From Anchor Settings, under Anchor Name, type a name for your anchor.
4. Drag the anchor to the location on your page that you would like your visitors to be taken to.
5. Click to select the element that you would like to link your anchor to and click Link To.
You can link images, buttons, and text.
6. From the Link, click Anchor. Click OK.
7. From Link to Anchor, under Which page is the anchor on? click the dropdown to select the page that the anchor is on.
8. Under Select an anchor to link to: click the dropdown to select the anchor.
9. Click OK.