Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Instantly create a beautiful marketing message to send to your contacts! Share eye-catching updates, news items, promotions, and more. You’ll be able to add text, images, videos, and links to your ShoutOut message. ShoutOut messages look great on all devices and can be shared on social networks in one click. Currently, you can send your ShoutOut newsletters to no more than 5000 email recipients per month. However, you can always create as many ShoutOut newsletters as you wish and share the link.
To create and send a ShoutOut message:
1. Sign into Wix.com.
2. From the top menu, click My Account.
3. Next to the relevant site, click Manage & Edit Site.
4. On the Manage My Site page, from the vertical menu, click Add Business Apps.
5. Click Wix ShoutOut.
6. From the app information screen, click Open App.
To create a ShoutOut newsletter:
- Select a preset style from the left of the page
- Edit elements by clicking them or rolling over them and clicking the pencil icon
- Delete elements by rolling over them and clicking the trash can icon
- Drag and drop elements to reorder them
- Add text, images, video and links from the blue bar at the bottom of the page
To send your ShoutOut newsletter:
1. Enter your contacts’ email addresses in the field separated by a comma and click Add. If you already have contacts, you can add them by selecting them from the list below the field by checking the box next to each contact or clicking Select All. Click Next.
When you add a new email address, a new contact automatically gets created in your account in My Contacts, which you can later edit. To find out more about how to manage your contacts, click here.
2. Next to From name and From email, type your name and email in the fields.
This is the name and email address your contacts will see when they receive your ShoutOut message, so make sure it something they will recognize.
3. Click Send.
After sending your ShoutOut message, you will see a confirmation page that displays the link where your ShoutOut message appears and a preview of your ShoutOut message. Share your ShoutOut message with your friends on Facebook and Twitter by using the Facebook and Twitter share buttons!
Prior to selecting your newsletter recipients, consider that there are laws and guidelines concerning email marketing.
Who can you send a ShoutOut email to?
You may only send ShoutOut emails to people or entities that have given you their explicit written (offline) or electronic (online) permission to receive emails. We strongly recommend that you only send ShoutOut emails to contacts who you’ve interacted with in the past year. If you are unsure as to whether you’ve been in contact with them in this time frame, then ask for their permission again.
Who can’t you send a ShoutOut email to?
A purchased/rented list from any source or any other list you obtained from a third party.
An email address you scraped, or copied from the internet.
Someone that did not explicitly agree to receive emails from you, as indicated above.
Someone who asked to unsubscribe or otherwise objected to your use of its email address.
Any email address collected through social media (such as Facebook), where the contact has not explicitly requested to receive such mail.
If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will most likely get blacklisted. Your emails will be marked as SPAM and may not reach your targeted audience.
To view and manage your ShoutOut newsletters:
From the ShoutOut window, click the dashboard icon on the right to open your ShoutOut Dashboard.
You will then see all the newsletters you created and sent:
From the ShoutOut Dashboard you can do the following:
- View your ShoutOut newsletter by clicking on the newsletter title
- View the amount of times your newsletter was viewed
- View the amount of recipients for each newsletter
- View the amount of recipients that clicked to open the link to your newsletter
- Reuse a newsletter by hovering over a newsletter and clicking Reuse
- Create a new newsletter by clicking Create New
Note: It is not currently possible to delete newsletters from the dashboard. This is a feature we are working on!