Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Display Issuu publications directly on your website or blog and allow your visitors to share them seamlessly on social media channels like Twitter, Facebook and more. You will be able to upload and display your own publication with ease, add stacks of other publications, customize your publication, and get your print online in minutes. Reach millions of readers with your own work and share what you love with site visitors!
To add Issuu Publications:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the market icon to open Wix App Market.
2. From Wix App Market, click Issuu Publications.
3. From Issuu Publications, click Add to site.
Issue Publications is added to your page.
To display a publication:
1. In the Editor, click the Issuu Publications app to open Issuu Publications Settings.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Under Publications, paste the main publication web address and click Submit.
Click Add related publication to add related ISSUU publications and display them as thumbnails under your main publication.
From the App Settings header, click Create one here if you do not have an ISSUU account.
Your publication is displayed.
To customize your Issuu Publications app:
1. From the Editor, click the Issuu Publications app to open Isuu Publications Settings.
2. Click App Settings and click Settings.
3. Under Top Bar, hide or show the social network icons that will appear on the top bar of the app.
4. Under Publications, hide or show the fields that will be displayed on the app.
If you already added related publications, hide or show the related publications information and customize the amount of columns.
5. Click Design to customize the text, box, bar, border, and social icons options.
Your Issuu Publications app is customized.